Life as a Sub Ch. 01 Pt. 08

Chapter 1 - Part 8

OMG. My mind was in such a state. How could she have stopped just when I was going to cum? I was being driven out of my mind. I was that close to blowing my load that I would have done anything she told me to do. OMG, anything.

She looked at my face and smiled in a cruel and deliberate way. She knew exactly what she had done to me, and knew my cock was now so sensitive. She reached down and held me in her hand, then pulled me to follow her out of the bathroom and to the top of the stairs. She let go of me and we walked down to the hallway with her in front of me.

At the bottom of the stairs, she once again grabbed my cock and led me into the living room. I was still completely intoxicated by her smell, looks and what she had done to me. Her body, her bum, the way she moved, her short brown hair, her small but lovely breasts with those so hard nipples and that collar. I was totally under her spell, even though I could hear the noise of slapping and moaning coming from the living room.

As we entered, Claire announced excitedly, "Our newbie is here everyone, all fresh and ready to play."

She let go of my cock and stood me in the middle of the room, then made me do a slow pirouette, so that I showed off my newly shaved body for all to see. As I spun round, I got some applause and a few encouraging comments from everyone. Bob was stood facing the sofa, with his back to me, but looked round and gave a facial gesture and a nod to say that he was impressed. He turned back to what he was doing but said to Claire.

"Excellent. The boy looks like he enjoyed his preparation time with you Claire. Has he been hard all this time?"

"Pretty much," she replied giggling. She reached over and held me in her hand once more and with a tight fist, slowly pulled back my foreskin. This time, she pulled it back as far as it would go and then, uncomfortably, she pulled it back to the point of discomfort. Looking me in the eyes, she made sure that what she did, made it hurt a bit. Thankfully, she let go of me and when I looked down, my cock head was unbelievably shiny, and looked so erect and hard that it looked like it was going to burst.

My state of mind at this point was unforgettable. I was mentally overwhelmed by everything that I saw and what was being done to me. That little bit of pain was a trigger to want to be a show off. I wanted the others to see I was rampant and hungry to please. I was totally in her power, and even though it was still embarrassing and I could have walked out and left at any time, I wanted more. I wanted sex.

I had now completely forgotten that I was stood on show in the middle of the room, totally shaved of all hair around my cock and ball, hard as a rock and on display in front of complete strangers. I was convinced this was normal and all part of swinging. The same thought repeated in my mind, I had been accepted, I had their approval.

I stood there looking round the room, waiting for Claire to tell me what to do next, when, I noticed Sinsa's head look round Bob's legs as he stood in front of her. I could only imagine that she was sucking his fat cock while sat on the sofa. She wiped her mouth, and called out.

"Oooooh, look at that lovely smooth cock." Bob even looked round again, so I smiled, happy with the compliment. I smiled and pushed my hips out to give her a little cock wiggle.

I then looked to see who was making the slapping noise.

Sally was kneeling in a chair, getting spit roasted. Clive was fucking her vigorously from behind while Mike was standing in front of her getting his big cock sucked. They didn't stop, but just nodded at me. Mike waved and was quite nonchalant as I could see he was loving Sally's mouth. Clive looked back then quickly carried on enjoying her pussy.

Claire grabbed my cock again, then walked me round the room, past John and Jackie who were laying on the floor in a 69, then over to where Bob and Sinsa were. Claire made me stand at the side of the sofa, watching Sinsa slowly stroking and sucking on Bob's hard and proud cock. Claire squeezed my cock and gave me a little wank as we both looked down at Sinsa, but then she let go of me and she stood next to Bob.

I looked at Claire and then back at Sinsa.

Sinsa looked up to see if I was watching, then winked at me. She had that look of ecstasy on her face while she sucked him, like she was enjoying and savouring every inch of Bobs cock. While she gave him slow, deep sucks, he, in return, slowly thrusted his hips and slid his cock into her mouth. Claire whispered something into Bob's ear. He nodded and whispered something back.

Claire pushed her body into Bob's, rubbing her leg against his, then reached down to replace Sinsa's hand holding his cock. She then worked his foreskin back and forth in Sinsa's mouth while she sucked him. I was fascinated watching the girls play with Bob.

I loved the way Claire rubbed her sexy naked body against her husband while stroking his cock and how Sinsa sucked and licked, trying to milk him. It was obvious from the way Bob was looking down at the cock sucker, and the way he wrapped his arm around his wife's waist, stroking her hip, that he was loving every minute of it.

I could see that Claire was so proud of Bobs thick hard cock, as she smiled at Sinsa sucking him. She looked over at me and saw me fondling my cock.

"My husband loves it when his cock is worshipped. Do you think he has a magnificent cock Jim?" she asked, tilting her head at me.

I was about to say something, but, not waiting for an answer, Claire sat side by side to Sinsa on the sofa. They both continued playing with Bob. I stood there, stroking my cock watching the two girls giving this man all their attention, a knee trembling suck, lick and blowjob.

Stroking my cock, I could just finish myself off and cum where I stood, but I didn't know how to clean it up. I was so horny but still didn't know what to do just in case I offended anyone.

I was hungry to fuck and wanted a blowjob like Bob was getting. I wanted to suck a wet and cum slimy pussy. I wanted to get a two-girl blowjob. I really was getting sex hungry especially after Claire had me so close to exploding.

Sinsa stopped and looked at me. She saw the anguish look in my face and said, "Join us Jim."

At last I thought. I quickly walked round behind Bob, and stood beside him, my shaved cock pointing at Sinsa's face, excited and ready for her to suck me. But then Bob grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me down to my knees beside him.

"Well, get down there boy. Do as she says. Join them."

I was more than a little disappointed being told to suck a cock instead of having mine sucked. His hand, now on the side of my head, pressed my face and cheek against his naked thigh. He held me close, like I was a pet dog to him, making me look at what the girls were doing to his hard, saliva wet cock.

I didn't say anything but I was getting worried that something was going on. As I knelt next to Bob, I glanced out of the corner of my eye, and looked at the two girls nervously. They both gave me reassuring smiles, as Claire said, "Watch. This is how we keep a big cock hard and hungry for pussy."

I didn't really need to be shown this. I was already hard and hungry for pussy but I just wasn't being given the chance to prove it. Not wishing to be rude, I just held my hard cock in my hand and watched as I felt Bob's warm thigh on my face.

I could see they both loved showing off. The girls kept their eyes on me as Sinsa showed me in detail how she licked under Bob's cock, how she wanked his foreskin back and forth in her mouth and then how she sucked as she slowly withdrew her mouth. Claire then leaned over and showed me how to lick around and into his pee hole, suckle on his cock head and then how to milk him. She then took him in her mouth again and gave him a few long and deep sucks.

This was right up close and, in my face. I had to admit, these girls were real experts playing with cock. I was being given instructions and up-close demonstrations of orally worshipping a man's cock. It was such a turn on to watch.

Claire nodded to Sinsa, as she continued sucking Bob's cock. As if rehearsed, Sinsa reached out for my cock, fell on to her knees, then bent her head down and took me into her mouth.

I felt her hot mouth enclose around my erect cock, and start sucking. I thought, at last, it was my turn. I was so in a frustrated need to cum.

She took me all the way into her mouth. Her nose touched my thigh, then she pulled back again maintaining an amazing suction. I looked down at her slowly bobbing head and I was so happy and getting close to cumming again.

Then I felt her tongue suddenly lick and play with my foreskin. She pulled it with her lips, gently bit it, rolled it around with her tongue and licked inside it. Her tongue was between my cock head and foreskin as she pulled back, then she just sucked and played with my cock head. OMG this felt amazing. Feeling this woman's mouth sucking on my cock. I wanted this to go on all night.

"Mmmmmm. Yesssss. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Was all I could say.

https://pinterest.ie/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.kr/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.id/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.uk/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.info/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.co.in/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.nl/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.pe/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.th/cianipharco/

https://pinterest.com.vn/cianipharco/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Teenage Dominatrix Ch. 10

Her Brother’s Best Friend Ch. 04